Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some of my Favorites from the Trip

Camping with Kenron


~the weather

~Seeing Mat introduce Kenron to his family

~the weather

Naked Baby Time outside because it was so beautiful out..(aka the weather)


My Top 5 Fav. Quotes:
~"Is what's his name sleepin?" - Noah
~"Kenny's got his grandbaby, you must be happier than pig in sh*t!" - Dad's Co-worker
~Mom - "Natalie says he takes after the Tremblay's because he likes to look at himself in the mirror..."
Mat - "Well I think he likes to listen to himself talk like the Crosses"
~Dad - "I would like to order the... Glub-mumble-.. this one"
Mom - "Glub Glub?"
~"Did you push that baby out?" - Kalum (4yrs) Mom just had a baby 5 days before...

Pizza from the local Subway

Going to Chester with Mom

Hanging out at Trisha's house

Laughing so hard I was crying...
This is what happened: Dad said something smart about something stinking.. and mom said, "Yeah well your breath stinks.." everyone is silent...and Leah looks at Justin and says "That sounds like you and your comebacks..." and Justin says, "See its not my fault... Sometimes all I can come up with is, "yeah well... YOU!"" (I'm still laughing so hard typing this)

Enjoying everyone else Enjoying the company of Kenron.

Listening to Justin tell stories.

Watching mom make Kenron laugh

Hearing Dad say "God we'll never stay here" while watching mom play with K.

Laughing with Leah about "TAKE COVER!!"

The weather

When mom's co-worker thought I was dad's trophy wife...

When Noah sat in the back of the van and sang Kenron to sleep.

Watching K get mezmerized by the polka dots on my "hooter hider" and then look up and smile at me :)


Seeing all K's Great Grandparents gush over him :)

When Noah and Ron beat Mat and Aaron at the last minute while playing StarWars RISK.

Trying on antique Hat's with mom and laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants...

The weather...

2 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Holy Moly you were a busy little Blogger TODAY! K must have been extra content today, for you to get all this posted! Thanks for the Memories!!!

Paw-pa

onawa said...

Whats that little black box he was holding? hee hee!