Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Massachusetts

Our first order of buisness when we got to Mass was to visit Mem and Pep's house!
Mem loved to snuggle Kenron, the poor baby was having a hard time with his bottom teeth coming in (ALREADY!?!)
Tremblay men telling tall tales.

The first trip we took was to the Norman Rockwell Museum! Norman Rockwell is my hero/idol/strive to be like someday. So when I realized it was in driving distance from Ron's house I HAD to go. It was great, I loved being able to see the paintings up close to see what his brushstrokes looked like, and I was really impressed with his technique. Mom and Dad took Ron,Mat and I out for lunch/dinner at the Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge it was wonderful because we got to sit outside and the weather again, was perfect. It was a long day, so Kenron was pretty tuckered out when we got back.


But we were fresh and ready to head out the next day and go SHOP THE ANTIQUE STORES!! oh man, this is my FAVORITE thing to do. It was just K, Me, Mom and Dad in Mass but Mom, K and I got to go in VT too! Mom and I both found some treasures.. contemplated buying even more.. but this is what I came home with.. (the little book is from the N.R museum) There are 2 "Autumn Leaf" print bowls to add to my collection from Mac, 3 necklaces, and the rest are Christmas Ornaments.


Friday was Old Sturbridge Village!! hehehe this Picture of Birdie cracks me up!

This is the Carrige you could ride on...for a "small" ($5 a person!) fee

Kenron started smiling with his little tongue poking out when we were on vacation..he's too cute!

This was classic... Mom commented to the garden lady about her using sheep shears for clipping the veggies............40 minutes later shes Still going on about the garden and "jeruselem artichokes" Kenron and I managed to escape and find the other horse wagon guy! what a pair :)

Kenny-roo got a bath in Pepere's sink!

On the way home from Mass. after Mat left to the airport we stopped at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store where Mat and I used to meet when we were dating...
http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/ycContent.jsp?page=%2fNavigation%2fNon+Product+Left%2fAbout+Yankee+Candle%2fVisit+a+Flagship+Store

This is a picture of Me and K in the Gazebo where Mat proposed to me :)

We had so much fun introducing K to all the Tremblays and friends. I hope we can go back for Christmas!

2 comments:

onawa said...

oh holy crap your pics are cute!! especially that last one with you and k!!! love all the posts!! what a blast you all had!!!!

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Hey what about those pyrex dishes?