Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Camping!

Well, despite getting caught in the nationwide Airport miscommunication, and sitting in the plane for two hours while we waited for the OK to take off, on our second connecting flight, we arrived in New England safe and sound. Kenron was perfect on the plane.. and when I say perfect I MEAN perfect... you know I would have told you the ridiculous story if he wasnt :) Actually speaking of ridiculous.. (those who go to church with us will get a kick out of this).. Guess who we saw standing in line when we got to the Airport? Jeremy Cole! And wouldnt you know it he was on our first flight! He was a great help, He offered to watch my bags while K and I went and got breakfast and he played with K while I ate, He didnt get to sit next to us on the plane but when we got off I told him I would make sure to tell everyone "It was the nicest thing he's ever done for me" I'm mad I didnt have my camera to catch that randomness.. ok back to Camping..

When K and I first got to Vermont we had a couple days at home with Pa-paw visiting the people at his work, and shopping for food and things to get ready for camping...

Here's Kenron and his twin Paw-pa.. Can you read K's shirt? It says "Lets Go Camping"

We slept in my folks camper, the weather was beautiful! We couldnt have asked for better weather, warm and sunny with a breeze.. ahhh perfect. Ya-ya always got to hang out with K first thing in the morning.. He sure does love his Ya-ya.

This is one morning, he is so happy when he first wakes up!

Ya-ya also got to give him a bath in the Camper.. that was a bit of a tight squeeze :) But he loved it! Ya-ya also liked to change diapers and talk to K .. you should ask her about "Respecting the Pee-pee" K had a little "fountain" episode because Ya-ya was talking and making him laugh a little too long in the middle of a diaper change :)

Camping with Tia Leah is always fun.. you get pedicures and haircuts!

Kenron got to sleep out in the open when we were packing up the stuff to head to Mass. to meet the Tremblays.

Do you like his very manly sheets?

K went on walks and had some naps, and met some dogs and lots of people from church, and smiled at everyone. He was all tuckered out after this walk with Ya-ya.

And this.. THIS was the cream of the crop.. the JUMPEROO! K loved this thing.. it became his new poop chair.. no more poops in the bouncy seat.. nope I want the JUMPEROO! So it came with us camping. K Cristened this thing more than once..but miraculously it never got on the seat.. only in every outfit. But really.. Outdoors in the fresh air jumping around, can you blame him? Who wouldnt want to poop like that?

No comments: